Monday, November 18, 2013

Girls who ROCK: What you don't know about Lee

I'm sure most of you know who Helecia a.k.a "IKnowLee" of Youtube is, but here are some fun facts you might not have known about her! She is an incredibly sweet and humble person and I hope you guys enjoy learning more about Lee! 





1. Favorite season 
None other than "Winter".....I love to bundle up and layer clothing. Its just a cozy season. 

2. Dream job 
My dream job is to not have a job. I would love to just travel the world and live in different places every year. 

3. Secret talent 
Ummmmm well since its a secret, I have to keep it that way. (Just like Victoria)

4. Favorite food 
My favorite food would have to be baked mac and cheese homemade. I really love cheese. 

5. If you could have a theme song for your life, what would it be? 
I haven't quite found any song that amounts to my life but if I had to choose, I would say Forever Young by Jay-Z. I wouldn't even say its the song that fits me but more or less the hook. 




6. What super power would you have? 
I would be invisible simply because I thoroughly enjoy people watching. 

7. What was your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject was Science.....PAST TENSE. 

8. What’s one of the scariest things you've ever done?
One of the scariest things i'I've ever done........ummmmm let's see!!!! How about "NOTHING!" I am so scary in general to take risks like that. 


9. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
I would have to say that I am most proud of myself for coming into my own, being confident with me and standing up for what I believe. Even though it seems like something small, I am proud that I can be ME!




10. If you could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
Australia, Egypt, Greece, and Dubai are my current top 4. 

11.Who are some people you’d like to meet someday?
I'd say Job, from the bible. I've always wondered what it was like to have undergone so many trials all at once and still have faith. 

12. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
In the words of Shameless Maya, "Do you, BOO!"

13. What are some things that scare you?
And the list goes on.......I'm not that bad. If I had to choose I would say critters, risks, and killers. 

14. Best and worst part about being a natural hair guru/vlogger?
The best part about vlogging is being able to share with others but with every positive there is a negative. I would say the worst part about vlogging is time. 



For more about Helecia:
You Tube
Instagram 
Blog
Website


No comments:

Post a Comment