Thursday, November 21, 2013

Winter Look Book

This Winter Look Book serves two purposes as it advertises our "Girls with Curls Rock" sweatshirts that are perfect for this chilly weather and these were also taken because I needed professional photos. Not to mention, that I took these around the time of my 26th birthday so, I'd like to think they are a commemoration of turning the big 26! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! 

I had so much fun shooting with my friend Eric of www.EricSlye.com. I'm not a model so I really appreciate his friend Ty being there to coach me a bit. :-) 

Purchase your sweatshirt HERE




















11 comments:

  1. Love the photos from your photoshoot! You rocked it girl! The tutu and sweater look so great together :) Your poses were awesome too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to share some BLM Love! I love the tutu and the sweatshirt - you look so cute! What a fun idea! I love a good photo shoot. :-) I'f love for you to linkup this look over on my blog. I host a style linkup every Weds and I'd love to see you there. Happy Friday!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks so much! That would be awesome. What do I need to do?

      Delete
  3. SO BEAUTIFUL... NICE BLOG http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AM FOLLOWING YOU PLEASE FOLLOW BACK http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your sweat shirt! Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! You rocked this shoot. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete